One of the "benefits" of moving... still (not nearly as energetically) but still ...unpacking boxes when I found an old photo of me and the kids my dad had brought up to Wrightwood last year from his house. I wanted to set it out in our new place, but the frame didn't match. So when I was changing out the frames, look at the treasure I found... circa 1959-60... Dad was 30, mom 25, me 4, David 2 and Cheryl 6... mom had obviously just reused an old frame when I gave her the picture of me and the kids in the 80s... and it had been sitting there waiting to be found all these years later... wow, what a find! See any resemblances to new little faces in the family? xoxo
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Found Pic
One of the "benefits" of moving... still (not nearly as energetically) but still ...unpacking boxes when I found an old photo of me and the kids my dad had brought up to Wrightwood last year from his house. I wanted to set it out in our new place, but the frame didn't match. So when I was changing out the frames, look at the treasure I found... circa 1959-60... Dad was 30, mom 25, me 4, David 2 and Cheryl 6... mom had obviously just reused an old frame when I gave her the picture of me and the kids in the 80s... and it had been sitting there waiting to be found all these years later... wow, what a find! See any resemblances to new little faces in the family? xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment